Monday 15 February 2010

15th already....

Blimey, it's got to the 15th of the month and I've managed a sum total of zero posts...

Work and home have been pretty manic so far this month so not much hobbying has been done. I've managed to paint for about an hour but that's it really.

This is going to have to change this week, as I've got a tournament coming up this week (UK Freebootaz Open). I'm playing in the one day 500 point tournament, which follows similar list restrictions to the Adepticon combat patrol rules. I'm going to be playing Chaos Space Marines, but the list I'm going to be using isn't actually painted fully yet. Between now and the weekend I need to finish off a new Slaanesh Chaos Lord (formerly a Sorcerer then I changed my mind and just went for a Lord with wings) and magnetize two Havoc Launchers to two rhinos. Painting this Slaanesh Lord has reminded me why I've always failed with painting Slaanesh stuff before: I suck at it.

No comments: