Friday 20 November 2009

Movember

Me and a few guys from work are growing moustaches this year for Movember to help raise awareness and funds for men's health - specifically prostate cancer.

What many people don't appreciate is that one man dies every hour of prostate cancer in the UK, more than 35,000 men will be diagnosed this year and that prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the UK. Facts like these have convinced me I should get involved and I am hoping that you will support me.

To donate to my Mo, you can either:

* Click this link http://uk.movember.com/mospace/495257/ and donate online using your credit card, debit card or PayPal account. You can either donate to me (Chris) or donate to my team, either is good.

* Write a cheque payable to The Prostate Cancer Charity - Movember, referencing my Registration Number 495257 and mailing it to: Movember - The Prostate Cancer Charity, First Floor, Cambridge House, Cambridge Grove, London, W6 0LE.

Movember is now in its third year here in the UK and, to date, has achieved some pretty amazing results by working alongside The Prostate Cancer Charity. Check out further details at: http://uk.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Thanks for your help everyone, any donations are very gratefully received.

1 comment:

Shrink to Fit said...

Me and a few coworkers are growing our mos this month, too. We've only raised about $75 thus far, but hey, looking stupid is still kinda amusing.