Wednesday 9 July 2008

Modelling phase

The way I prefer to work when painting is to alternate from doing purely modelling (building minis, conversions etc) to purely painting. At the moment I'm jsut doing modelling. The main reason I end up working like this is I prefer to spray paint my miniatures in larger batches so I don't have to keep going backwards and forwards every week to spray new stuff, mainly because the wife shouts at me if I do. This means that currently I've got sat on my desk 7 Nurgle Marines, a nearly converted Nurgle rhino, a Witch Hunters priest, a Inquisitor Acolyte, SOB canoness, and 10 Seraphim. Still waiting on the arrival on more green stuff to finish off the canoness and rhino.

Painting wise I've base coated the wings on my Daemon Prince so they just need highlighting now.

Warhammer 40K 5th Edition is out on Saturday. I've got my copy (just the standard rule book) on pre-order from total wargamer, so I'm hoping it'll arrive early.

No comments: