Sunday 1 January 2012

Hobby Resolutions

It's that time of year again, where I can review what I did (or didn't) get done in the hobby year 2011.


1- Buy less models, and paint the ones I've got -FAILED
2- Finish my Witch Hunters to the 1500 point list I've written (I technically have more than 1500 points worth) - FAILED
3- Finish my Ogre army - FAILED
4- Play some Malifaux - DONE
5- Play 25 games of either 40K or Fantasy - FAILED
6- Get some work done on my 40K Chaos Daemons army - FAILED

So in all in all not that great a result. Must try harder.

So for 2012, I am resolving to:

1- Get Witch Hunters to 1500 points
2- Get Inquisition army to 1500 points
3- Play more games this year than last year
4- Play Blood Bowl on the table top, paint my BB team
5- Play another game of Apocalypse


No comments: