Tuesday 6 September 2011

Malifaux: Nicodem Crew completed (for now)

Two months without a post.... I've just been really pushed for time these last few months, and blogging is one things that has gone by the wayside a little bit.

Anyway, I've not been totally idle on the gaming front. I've played a couple of games of Malifaux with my Nicodem crew (1 draw Vs The Viktorias, 1 loss Vs Lady J), and done some Malifaux painting.

My mindless zombie horde is done now....


...giving me 8 Mindless Zombies in my crew. I can really recommend these models from Studio Miniatures, they're really nicely scuplted.

Malifaux being a game that features alot of counters, I decided to knock up proper ones.

Corpse Counters (probably need more of these really):


Evidence Markers:



Treasure and Claim Markers:



And finally some Shafted markers for my Crooked Men:


I'm just short of some dynamite counters and a supply wagon and I'll have a full set.

1 comment:

Mike Howell said...

Those markers are great!

I'm going back through your blog looking at Malifaux stuff.... you have some great looking models!