Tuesday 2 September 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates

Works been really busy these last couple of weeks. As for what I've been doing:

-Finished the final squad of Plague Marines for my Nurgle CSM army. They're OK, tabletop standard really, nothing too special. I'll post pics when I get some done.

-Started the second model in my WH army, the Inquisitorial Acolyte I post about a few weeks back. He's converted from a WHFB Empire Priest.

-I've been reading the excellent Horus Heresy series from the Black Library. I've read the first two books, and I'm about half way through "Galaxy in Flames".

-My wife bought a Wii, so I've been playing on that with my kids. The Virtual Console is ace, I've spent many an hour playing Golden Axe on the Megadrive again. I remember when it first came out, it was the most amazing game I'd every seen.

No comments: